Friday, February 11, 2011

Working on the road-how to stay fit when travelling

The most difficult thing with work on the street is your commitment. Working street begins before you leave home. If you work regularly or occasionally are fit or form, you must decide, that in this journey, you will work out, no matter what. If you aren't sure you want to pay the price and then this experiment.

1. Undress

2. Look in the mirror

3. ask yourself, "do I like what I see?" If the answer is Yes, then ask yourself, "I want to maintain my fitness, while I am away?" If you don't like what you see, then ask "I want to begin to deal with this now?"

If the answer is "Yes" then you're ready to commit. Once you are committed, to plan and prepare. To prepare to ask "what kind of workouts would enjoy-outdoor, indoor or a combination?" Now consider the question "what are the obstacles to work more likely my journey?"

If you make and prepare appropriately, I guarantee that you will reduce dramatically all obstacles and objections. Here are my tips to help you overcome the most common problems on the road.

Space (indoor) you just need a space of 6 ' x 8 ' which can be found in each hotel room. Gyms are a luxury, but not necessary. (See this video that I made on working in a small area).

Time to make out the first priority of work after wake up and meditate. This frees you up to enjoy the day's schedule. Otherwise get done before bed.

Company best scenario is to have fellow travelers with the same priority for fitness. Otherwise wake up soon and you are done before anyone else gets going.

The equipment unless you take the best. (See my list below).

Food you eat well! Breakfast rich in proteins and foods that you maintain all day. Carrying good food with you when you can control the calories and may even be cheaper than eating out everywhere. (See what to bring with me here). Hydrate regularly throughout the day.

Injury, if you have an injury to respect it. Rest or train lightly. You are on vacation and want to be in good shape to enjoy your day!

Here's how to prepare for my trip for 6 weeks in Australia:

First I decided to do a combination of indoor and outdoor workouts, including the surf. Indoor workouts including resistance, high intensity cardio, plyometric-jump training and yoga, five days a week, while away. My preparation was simple. Packaged a range of work of internal training DVD (played through my laptop), a black band resistance (weighs 1 pound), portable push up stand (1.5 pounds), running shoes and shorts. For nutrition I'm taking one month supply of shakeology and supplements. Luckily my wife is a perfect travel companion that loves to workout and suitable shares my commitment to stay.

So instead of returning home after a big party for the project "resurrect me," I'll come back strong in my training groove and look as good as, or better, when I left! Now that is a Win-Win.

As a traveller as stay fit when far away? Please add your comments below as this is an important part of your journey. Should also like to know if these tips helped you at all and, if so, how. Thanks for the reply.

Travel well and stay strong

Laurie


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment